SpiceJet is India’s 2nd largest low-cost airline, which operates more than 340 daily flights to 41 domestic and 8 foreign destinations.
Company Name: Spice Jet Limited
Position: Executive – Flight Support Center
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
Job Location: Across India
Walkin Date: 22nd September 2014
Interview Time: 10.00am – 12.00pm
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and co-ordination skills
- Ability to multi-task and be a good team player.
- Proficiency in computer applications. Must possess knowledge of MS Office.
- Should be able to work in rotational shift / No transport facility.
- Constant monitoring of flights all over the network.
- Check if any flights are getting delayed and announce delays with information to all concerned departments after checking with shift duty officer.
- Prompt and correct updation of Navitaire & Arms to ensure generation of accurate reports with relevant information.
- Should ensure that the delay reasons and code updated by the station is correct and is according to IATA delay code list.
- Assist Duty officer during IROP planning.
SpiceJet Ltd – Plot No. 319,
Udyog Vihar, Phase 4 ,
Kindly carry a resume and passport size photograph.