S&P Global Hiring Freshers As Software Developer | BE/BTech/MTech
S&P Global hiring freshers for the post of Software Developer I In Hyderabad. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch in Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Position: Software Developer I
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Market
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Experience Required: 0-3 Years
- Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, .NET framework and design patterns.
- Command of essential technologies: C#, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF services, LINQ and SQL Server.
- Experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
- Solve problems, analyze and isolate issues
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team and help them adopt change as new processes are introduced
- Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter authority
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walkthroughs
- Produce high quality code
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link asap.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply