SonicWall Off Campus Drive2021 : SonicWall hiring freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates with background in BE/Btech or relevant from 2020 batch can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: SonicWall
Company URL: www.sonicwall.com
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Market
Experience Required: 0-1 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 2020 Batch Only
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.
- Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
- Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage
- Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
- Assist customers with deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
- Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users with their issues on respective product line.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply