Siemens Recruiting Freshers As Software Developer | Diploma/BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Production)
Siemens hiring freshers for the post of Product Data Manager in Pune. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 in Diploma or Bachelors Degree (Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering) or equivalent from a reputed Institution are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Position: Product Data Manager
Job Location : Pune
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering. Preferred Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Preferably 0 to 2 years of minimum relevant experience in Data Management
- The candidate should be good in English language, Communication skills, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and pdf writer software.
- Successfully interact with a high volume of D-R project personnel in performing day to day responsibilities and exhibit an ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
- Candidate must have good organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage time effectively and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Wide interaction in global platform with Dresser Rand Operations worldwide
- Interaction with Supply chain Management to resolve part numbers conflicts and make sure process them with the turnaround time.
- Hands on experience with ERP tools: Oracle, SAP is preferred
- Product Data Analyst will be creating the Part numbers and maintaining the Item Master
- Cleaning and updating the item attributes as per D-R internal standards and procedures
- Release the Drawing/Bill of Materials in Product Lifecycle Management System
- Product Data Analyst will be preparing and updating Bill of Materials (BoM) as per the scope of supply of Projects.
- Creating and implementing the Engineering Change Order in ERP systems from the given inputs from Engineering Department
- Product Data Analyst will be maintaining Drawing and Item’s Revision Controls in ERP System
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply