Siemens Freshers Recruitment As Research Engineer For ME/MTech/PhD
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Company Name : Siemens
Company Website : www.siemens.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Research Engineer-Probabilistic Design
Salary: Best In Market
Job ID: 177337
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- PhD or Masters in Engineering/ Applied Mathematics / Applied Mechanics with 0 to 2 years of experience in statistical processing, probabilistic design and analysis processes
- Strong know-how in optimization and use of several algorithms for solving complex non-linear problems
- Experience in optimization methods and their application to engineering components and systems
- Strong know-how in design of experiments and surrogate models for representing complex non-linear problems
- Experience in image analysis and its application to engineering knowledge management
- Experience in interface programming, data handling, automation (e.g. C/C++, Perl, Python, R, Matlab, etc.)
- Background in mathematical data analysis processes like statistics is a must
- Background in ANN, machine learning algorithms desired
The probabilistic design team, as part of Simulation Solutions India Research Group, conducts research in advanced areas of probabilistic design, optimization and stochastic modeling. Approaches such as physics-based models, AI / ML for the accelerated simulation are also primary research topics of the group.
What are my responsibilities?
- Independently apply probabilistic design and optimization methods on gas turbine and other Siemens products/ process, leading to improved and robust designs.
- Independently apply statistical methods on gas turbine/ plant level sensor signals to derive domain based information and intelligence
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here