Emerson Freshers Recruitment 2019 As Associate Engineer For BE/BTech/MSc
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Company Name: Emerson
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Position: Trainee/Associate Engineer – Embedded Software Testing
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required : 0-3 years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualifications: B.E. / M.Sc. with Electronics / Instrumentation background.
- Experience: 0 to 3 year in Embedded Software Testing
- Good Verbal & Written Communication Skill
- Excellent Learning Capabilities
- Good Team Player
- Familiar with Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix)
- Developing Test Cases
- Familiar with Different Testing Techniques
- Familiar with Bug Tracking tools such as Bugzilla
- ISTQB Certification would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like CAN, MODBUS would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of C, C++ and LabVIEW would be an added advantage.
- Conduct requirement/specifications verification/review Develop & maintain Test
- Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Prepare & execute manual/automated test cases/scripts covering Black box & White box testing using test design techniques.
- Capture quality metrics & report defects.
Above position is expected to do Black box, White box testing of Embedded Software / Firmware. Background of HVAC controls (Thermostats, Furnace Controls, Cooling Controls, and Appliance) would be an added advantage.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job.
Apply Link: Click Here