Sensiple www.sensiple.com is conducting pooled campus drive with direct walk-in for the post of Trainee Technical Recruiter for eligible candidates on 13th August 2015.
Official Website : www.sensiple.com
Job Location – SIPCOT IT Park, OMR, Chennai.
Position : Trainee Technical Recruiter US Recruitment
Salary – 2.16 Lacs per annum + Incentives [Benefits – 1.5 Lacs worth family medical insurance + 2 Lacs accidental coverage + Pickup and drop (fixed route) ]
Date of Drive & Time : 13th August 2015 , 8:30 AM
Eligibility Criteria :
- Qualification – B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / MBA
Required Skills :
- Should have passion for Recruitment.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills with pleasant phone personality
- Must be able to work independently with a never give up attitude
- Career focused, ownership of work (Accountability & involvement in work) results driven and strong goal orientation
- Willing to work in night shifts.
- Willing to sign 2 years bond
- Responsible for identifying potential candidates from US market on various IT skills set as per the clients job specifications.
- Develop sourcing strategies that are successful in reaching potential candidates, both passive and active
- Analyse and understand the IT requirements
- Source candidates from database or through job portals, referrals, forums, head hunting, networks, social media and need to do extensive research over the internet in identifying the right talent in the market
- Interview prospective candidates over the phone to understand their reliability, personality and suitability
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal team members, staffing vendors, professional organizations, and reputable independent consultants to help identify and source qualified talents.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire hiring process, from sourcing to closure.
- Ability to adhere to guidelines & standards and follow up on established processes and procedures required
- Constant interaction with the Business Development Team in understanding the current and future requirements of the Client
- Create pipeline of candidates available in US by mapping the Client needs with the Candidate expectations
- Stay abreast of trends and innovative recruiting techniques
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates are needed to attend it as direct walk-in.
Official Advertisement : Click Here
Pooled Campus Venue –
# 173, Agharam Road,
Chennai – 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India