SBI PO Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019 | 2000 Vacancies | Apply Online www.sbi.co.in | Any Graduate | Across India
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 application is out for 2000 vacancies. Apply Online www.sbi.co.in for SBI PO Exam on or before 22 April 2019. SBI Recruitment of Probationary Officers PO 2019 eligibility criteria, age limit, download call letter, sample papers.
State Bank of India (SBI) – www.sbi.co.in – is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Probationary Officer
Total No of Vacancies : 2000 Vacancies
Salary : 8- 13 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
- Essential Academic Qualifications: (AS ON 31.08.2019): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- Age Limit : ((As on 01.04.2019)) :Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019
- No. of Chances : Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance
- General – 4
- General (PWD) , OBC , OBC (PWD) – 7
- SC/SC(PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD) – No Restriction
Selection Process: Click Here To Know More
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be added to the marks obtained in GD & Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion &Interview out of 100 for each category.
- The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category. Results of the candidates who have qualified for GD & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. Final select list will also be published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application : 02 April 2019
- Closure of on-line Registration of application : 22 April 2019
- Online Examination (Preliminary) : 8th, 9th, 15th& 16th June 2019
- Result of Prelim : 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam : 2nd week of July 2019
- Online Main Exam : 20.07.2019
- Declaration of Main Result : 3rd week of August 2019
- Final Result : 2nd week of October 2019
- SC/ST/PWD Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and Others Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Detailed Notification: Click Here