Samsung Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech | 2018 & 2019 Batch | NCR
- Samsung Research Institute @ Noida (SRI-N) invites fresher resumes of full-time B.E/B.Tech & M.E/M.Tech of 2018/19 batches ,from CSE/ECE/EE/IT/Mathematics & Computing/ Instrumentation streams, to work on cutting edge technologies in the mobile domain.
- SRI-Noida is the one of the largest Overseas R & D Centre of Samsung Electronics. Founded in 2007, SRI-N has grown to be a significant contributor to innovation, filing patents, working on cutting edge products and services and developing applications like the S-Bike mode, turbo speed technology etc.
Company: Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Company url: www.samsung.com
Position: Software Developer
Job location: Noida
Salary Offered: Best In Market
Last date: 15th July 2019
Experience Required: Fresher
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Cognizant||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Degree: B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech or Dual Degree (Integrated) 2018/19 only (Full-time)
- Branches: CSE/ECE/EE/IT/Mathematics & Computing/Instrumentation
- Cut-off: 70% or 7 CGPA and above only
- Be productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
- Analyse the requirements and do the elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within deadline.
- Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
- Take Initiatives to propose patentable ideas / improvements in tools/process.
Selection / Interview Process:
- Coding Round
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
How To Apply:
Last Date for Application: 15th July 2019
Important: Please send your resumes to: email@example.com
Apply Link: Click Here