Gartner Hiring Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/BTech (CS/IT)| 2017/ 2018 & 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Company Name: Gartner
Company Website: www.gartner.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Salary Offered: Best In Market
Job Requisition ID:36906
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
- Experience from 0-2 years are eligible.
- Successfully completed an Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Good relational DB experience (SQL)
- Good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- Experience with Java or .NET
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Experience with creation and deployment tools (ie: Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus
- Exposure to Web scrapping is a plus
Job Role (ASE):
Talent Neuron is the world’s leading source of talent supply and demand data. The data harvesting team powers all Talent Neuron products that provide the information our customers need to help them make strategic decisions. Gartner is looking for a well-rounded and motivated Associate Software Engineer to join its data harvesting team which is responsible for harvesting data over the internet to support Product team.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here