Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021: Sabre hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate Software Engineering in Bangalore. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch having BE/Btech/Mtech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineering|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTec|
|Salary||Best In Market|
|Category||Off Campus Jobs|
- BE/B.Tech/BS/M.tech/MS degree in Computer Science, or related technical fields
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Building our Next Generation Platform for running Microservices, and Containerized Apps in the Cloud
- Developing Cloud solutions including PaaS, CI/CD, Messaging.
- Participating in the Open Source products evaluation, analysis, configuration according to the Sabre requirements
- Utilizing Agile to deliver high-quality, reactive solutions, with a keen eye for scalability and reliability
- Training other teams to run their products using our Platform,
- Acting as a technical consultant and advocate for the NGP System Services
- Applying fundamental skills, concepts, and practices to solve difficult assignments
- Experience working on containerization-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShiftStrong scripting capabilities (e.g. Bash, Python)
- Experience with software build tools (e.g. Maven) and continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, Nexus) and provisioning (e.g. Ansible)
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of LinuxFamiliarity with Cloud Native Applications design patterns and best practices
- Experience completing automation projects, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as CodeExperience in Agile and DevOps culture
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, a team player, excellent problem-solving skills, and strong work ethic
How To Apply For Sabre Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link before the job expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply