NetApp Recruitment: NetApp is hiring Freshers for the role of the Programmer/Analyst at Bangalore Office. Candidates from 2018/19/20 batch pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering related fields are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
NetApp Recruitment 2021
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MTec|
|Salary||Best In Market|
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline.
- 0-3 years of hands-on experience in software application development
- Good knowledge in databases like Oracle Database/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MongoDB, Middleware technologies like Java and J2EE frameworks and modern web technologies like Angular, Typescript is preferred
- Experience in DevOps and microservices would be a bonus
- Good understanding of cloud technologies
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Excellent programming and development skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages and development tools
- Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility
- Ability to develop complex programming/development tasks within the supported functional area
- Working knowledge of enterprise application system development methodology and life cycle
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Should be able to help identify semi-routine problems and generates possible solutions
- Persistent and dependable, especially with meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link before the link expires. Applicants need to register with the company portal in order to complete the registration process.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply