Rudder Analytics Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/ BTech ME/ MTech / MCA (CS/ IT / E&TC) | 2019 Batch | Pune
We provide predictive and explorative analytics. We help you take strong scientific decisions for your business by providing the best business analytics to steer your business in the right direction. We’re passionate about helping businesses improve their decision making process by implementing data based scientific approach.
Company Name : Rudder Analytics
Company Website : www.rudderanalytics.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : Associate Analyst
Role : Data Scientist / Data Engineer
Date of Drive : 24th June 2019
Last Date To Apply: 23rd June 2019, 5PM
Reporting Time : 10 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering,
4th Floor Seminar Hall,
Sector – 26,Pradhikaran,
Nigdi , Pune
Also Apply: Latest Off Campus Drives In India
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2019 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA / MTech
- Branches : Computer Science / IT / E &TC
- Percentage Criteria : Minimum 55% in UG / PG
- Candidates who have appeared for the recruitment process within last 6 months are not eligible.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment of a young start-up.
- Ability to learn, unlearn and relearn.
- Eye for minute details.
- Passion to master new technologies and methodologies.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
Selection Process :
The candidates should reach the venue by 10:00 am. The process will start at 10:30 am which will include:
- Round 1: Aptitude test: pen and paper, duration: 45 minutes
- Round 2: Written programming test for shortlisted candidates from round 1, duration: 90 minutes
- Round 3: Personal interview for shortlisted candidates from round 2
Job Description :
- Interface with clients across geographies and business verticals, understand their business objectives and provide actionable and implementable solutions.
- Development and coding using statistical and data-oriented programming languages and tools like SAS, R, SPSS, MATLAB, STATA etc.
- Perform database management and data warehousing using MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc. on Amazon RDS-Redshift, Google Bigquery, Azure SQL, Hadoop etc.
- Design and develop operational and analytical dashboards using Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Pentaho, Domo, Klipfolio etc.
- Web Analytics tracking and setup using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Flurry, Tealium, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics etc.
- Take complete ownership of projects, be resourceful to design and implement solution with impeccable quality and delight clients at each touch-points through both communication and solution delivery.
How To Apply :
Registration Link : Click Here