About RBI Recruitment 2016-17 of Officers in Grade – B (General) 163 Vacancies Across India :
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Officers in Grade – B through Direct Recruitment at Reserve Bank of India. Total no of vacancies is 163 across India. Applications will be filled up from 18 July 2016 and ends on 9 August 2016. Tentative date of Phase – 1 online examination is 4 September 2016 and Phase – 2 online examination is 19 September 2016.
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Officers in Grade – B
Salary : Around 13+ LPA
No of Vacancies : 163
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification (as on 1 July 2016 ) : A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s Degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years.
- Age Limit (as on 1 July 2016) : Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1986 and not later than 01/07/1995). For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively
- No of Attempts : Candidates belonging to unreserved i.e. General Category, who had already appeared Six times for Phase-I Examination for this post in the past, are not eligible to apply. No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, if the posts are reserved for them.
Selection Process :
- Phase – 1 Online Examination ( Qualifying in Nature ) : Duration 2 Hours
- General Awareness : 80 Questions : 80 Marks
- Quantitative Ability : 30 Questions : 30 Marks
- English : 30 Question : 30 Marks
- Reasoning Ability : 60 Questions : 60 Marks
- Negative Marking of 1/4th per wrong answer given
- Phase – 2 Online Examination
Name of Paper Type of Paper Time (Minutes) Marks Paper-I:
Economic and Social Issues
Objective Type 90 100 Paper II:
English (Writing Skills)
Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard 90 100 Paper-III:
Finance and Management
Objective type 90 100 NOTE: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- Click Here To Read Revised Process of Grade – B officers at RBI
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs 100/-
- GEN / OBC : Rs 850/-
- Stafff : NIL
How To Apply :
Last Date to apply is 9 August 2016.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification , Paper Pattern and Syllabus : Click Here
Full Details : Click Here
Previous Year Question Papers : Click Here