About The Company :
Ramco is a fast-growing enterprise software player disrupting the market with its multi-tenanted cloud and mobile-based enterprise software in the area of HCM and Global Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Aviation. Part of the USD 1 billion Ramco Group, Ramco Systems focuses on Innovation and Culture to differentiate itself in the marketplace. On Innovation front, Ramco has been focusing on moving towards Cognitive and Robotic ERP with features such as Chatbots.
Company Name : Ramco Systems
Company Website : www.ramco.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Project Trainee
Date of Walk-in Drive : 4 Oct 2017
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 12:30 PM
Ramco Systems Limited
No: 64 Sardar Patel Road,
Chennai- 600 113
Landmark : OPP to CLRI or Next to IIT madras or Near to Madhya Kailash Temple
Eligibility Criteria :
- UG Qualification : Must be B.E/ B.TECH IT- Specialization- Computer science / Information Technology / Aeronautical/ Electronics and communication only.
- Only the freshers who have graduated in 2016 or 2017 are eligible to apply for the project Intern role
- Should have greater than80 % and above in schooling (10th and 12th) & greater than 70 % in BE
- Should have sound knowledge in MS SQL Server and DBMS concepts
Job Description (For Technical) :
- You will be responsible for designing and SQL coding of application and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance / Functional Positions
- SQL Coding and Performance tuning. Configuring workflow process & Unit Testing for Developed objects.
- To improve user interface, performance and integrity by analyzing current software products and determining approaches
- To help and resolve database usage issues; come up with ideas that can help avoid such problems in the future
- To work with other developers to optimize application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices.
Job Description (For Non-Technical) : Will be working in Ramco HCM / ERP / MRO software
How To Apply :
Please bring the hard copy of your resume, 10th, 12th and UG Mark sheets (Photocopies) & please mention your academic scores in your resume.
source link : click here