About The Company :
Quinnox is a technology and business solutions firm. We deliver innovative solutions for forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services. As a midsize company, we focus on our “sweet spot” in expertise and customer experience. We’ve used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals.
Company Name : Quinnox
Company Website : www.quinnox.com
Position : Software Trainee
Salary : 3 Lacs per Annum
Job Location : Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Event Location : Mumbai
Event Date : 10th July 2015 (Friday)
Reporting Time : 10 AM
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology,
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE / BTech / MCA
- Branches : CSE / IT
- Percentage : 60% Throughout (10th , 12th , Engineering)
- Others :
- No gaps in education
- No live KT
Skills Required :
- Logical skills and Problem solving skills
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
Behavioral Skills :
- Good Communication skills-verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
- Very good analytical ability
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk -in on 10th July 2015 at the given venue above in the post. Eligible candidates Please contact by call or email before going to the venue.
Source : Click Here
- Immediate offer rollouts
- Joining will be on 1st week August 2015
- CTC : 2.70 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3 Lakhs on Confirmation
- Extensive Training for 3 months on Technology , Process & quality and behavioral competencies