Quinnox Off Campus Drive 2017 Batch BE/BTech/MCA Software Trainee on 5 & 6 July 2017 at Bangalore :
Quinnox is a technology and business solutions firm. We deliver innovative solutions for forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services. As a midsize company, we focus on our “sweet spot” in expertise and customer experience. We’ve used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals.
Company Name : Quinnox
Company Website : www.quinnox.com
Position : Software Trainee
Salary & Other Info :
- Immediate offer rollouts
- Joining will be in July 2017
- CTC : 3 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3.4 Lakhs on Confirmation
- Extensive Training for 3 months on Technology , Process & quality and behavioural competencies
Eligibility Criteria :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- BE/BTech/MCA- IT , Comp Science-2017 Batch
- No Gaps in Qualification ( 10th, 12th and BE)
- No Live KT 60% Aggregate and above only in BE /MCA BE – IT , Comp Science , of 2017
batch , MCA of 2017Batch pass outs
- Flexible about location/city (Mumbai/ Bangalore) during training and final posting Willing
to sign a training agreement of 18 months , failing which they have pay a sum amount
of 1 lakh Rupees on leaving the organization before completion of 18months
- Logical skills and Problem solving skill
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
- Good Communication skills-verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
- Very good analytical ability
Hiring Process steps
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can walk-in to the following venues on 5 & 6 July 2017 :
Date and Time : 5th July,10 am
Venue : RajaRajeswari College of Engineering (RRCE), #14, Ramohalli Cross, Kumbalgodu, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 074
Contact person : Mr. Indranil Roy (Placement Officer)
Date and Time : 6th July 2017,10 am
Venue : New Horizon College of Engineering, Sarjapur – Marathalli Ring Road, Bellandur Post, Bangalore -560 103
Contact person: Aniz Mirza(Placement Officer)