Quinnox www.quinnox.com is conducting off campus drive for the post of Software Engineer for Engineering freshers with BE BTech (CS / IT) , MCA from 2015 Batch at Pune on 5th August 2015. Candidates from across India are eligible to attend this drive. If you can make it to PCOCE, Pune on 5th August before 9 AM you can attend this drive.
Company Name : Quinnox
Company Website : www.quinnox.com
Position : Software Trainee
Salary : 3 Lacs per Annum
Job Location : Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Event Date : 30th June 2015 (Tuesday)
- Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE), Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,Pune-411044
- Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Plot No.B, Sector No. 110, Gate No.1, Laxminagar, Ravet, Pune-412101
Reporting Time : 9 AM
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE/MCA
- Branches : CSE/IT
- Percentage : 60% Throughout (10th , 12th , Engineering)
- Others :
- No gaps in education
- No live KT / No live backlogs / No live arrears
Skills Required :
- Logical skills and Problem solving skills
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
Behavioral Skills :
- Good Communication skills-verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
- Very good analytical ability
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
How To Apply :
Candidates from across India are eligible to attend this drive at PCOCE , Pune.
Apply Link : Click Here
- Immediate offer rollouts
- CTC : 2.70 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3 Lakhs on Confirmation
- Extensive Training for 3 months on Technology , Process & quality and behavioral competencies