QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
Company Name: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. – Mobile and Computing
Company Website: http://www.qualcomm.com/
Position: Systems Engineer-Wireless Modem Technologies-All levels
Job Id: T1957145
Job Location: India – Bangalore
Experiece Required: 0-12 yrs of industry experience.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Engg, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science (BE/BTech)
- Strong academic background with emphasis on wireless communication theory, digital signal processing, and Information Theory is required.
- Additionally receiver design experience for CDMA/OFDMA based systems is also required.
- Familiarity with 3GPP/3GPP2 wireless standards as well as a good understanding of the product development aspects associated with the wireless industry will be a considered a plus.;
- implementation experience on DSP platforms is a major plus; experience with LTE / UMTS /TDMA based systems is a plus; knowledge of the 3GPP/3GPP2 radio access network design is a plus.
- Prior experience of working with multi-sited teams in multiple disciplines is a plus.
- Matlab and C++ programming knowledge is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential.
As a member of Qualcomm Modem Systems group, the candidate will be responsible for designing WWAN modem algorithms and subsequent performance characterization and validation of their finite precision implementation using C++/matlab based simulation platform.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here