QAD Hiring BE/MCA/MSc Freshers As Associate Software Engineer
QAD India hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate Software Engineer in Mumbai. Candidates from 2018 & 2019 Batch having BE / MCA / MCM / MSc. Comp Science/ or any equivalent degree, any course in testing. are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Qad India Pvt Ltd
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary : As per IT standards
Experience Required: 0-1 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education/Licenses: BE / MCA / MCM / MSc. Comp Science/ or any equivalent degree, any course in testing.
- He/ she should have willingness to learn new programming language (Progress) or a new development tools by means of attending instructor led training classes and on the job training under the guidance of a mentor.
- Good knowledge of Computer skills: Jmeter, VBscript, OOPS Concepts, Unix & Linux
- Previous work experience in testing will be a plus point.
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills and tools.
- Excellent problem solving and communications skills.
- knowledge of automated testing tools like Jmeter, Test Complete, Python selenium and
- Manual testing experience or Knowledge on some programming language is preferred.
- They should be willing to work on testing and development both.
Duties and responsibilities
- Executing of Manual & amp; Automated Test Cases after Product and Tools Training.
- Testing manual/automated, Release activities, fixing bugs (development).
- Developing New Scripts under the Supervision of a Senior Resource.
- Analysis of Defects Found During Testing.
- Maintain defined quality standards and procedures.
- Participate in the Patch Release Management.
QAD is seeking an Associate Software Engineer- Tester who will work under close supervision, performs professional software testing functions. He/ she should have willingness to learn new programming language (Progress) or a new development tools by means of attending instructor led training classes and on the job training under the guidance of a mentor.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply