Comcast Hiring Interns As Development Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Comcast hiring freshers for the recruitment of Interns in Chennai. Candidates from 2019 & 2020 Batch having Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT) or in any related technical field are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Comcast
Position : Intern
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : As per IT standards
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Unisys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Sandvik||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT) or in any related technical field.
Duties and responsibilities
- Executing of Manual & amp; Automated Test Cases after Product and Tools Training.
- Testing manual/automated, Release activities, fixing bugs (development).
- Developing New Scripts under the Supervision of a Senior Resource.
- Analysis of Defects Found During Testing.
- Maintain defined quality standards and procedures.
- Participate in the Patch Release Management.
Comcast have an exciting role for a Development Engineer on Comcast’s Consumer Products Test team within the Premises Technology – Comcast India organization. Our team works closely with our internal and external development partners to develop and conduct quality certification tests on Comcast’s video customer premises equipment (CPE) products. Efforts within the Consumer Products Test team help ensure a world-class customer experience for the millions of Comcast customers on our X1 platform applications and more!
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply