Government of Puducherry , www.py.gov.in is inviting applications from the eligible Indian Citizens who are Natives / Residents of the Union Territory of Puducherry for the Competitive Examination to be held for Direct Recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial) in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Puducherry. The last date to apply for the position is 11 Sep 2015.
Official Website : www.py.gov.in
Job Location : Puducherry
Position : Upper Division Clerk
Salary : Rs 5200 – 20200 + Rs 2400/- Grade Pay [ Click Here To Know More ]
No of Vacancies : 503 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Degree from a recognized University / Institution
- Age Limit (as on 11-09-2015) : Between 18 and 32 years of age
- Nativity / Residence : Those who are natives of Union Territory of Puducherry and residents by continuous residence in the U.T. for the last 5 years immediately preceding the date of notification only are eligible to apply for the posts
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Objective Type 100 Questions carrying one mark each
- Questions will be from General Mathematics, General Science, General English, Indian History and Geography, Indian Economics, Constitution of India, General Knowledge and Current affairs.
- There will be negative marking of -0.25 per wrong answer
- The duration of the paper will be 2 hours
How To Apply :
The last date to apply for the post of Upper Division Clerk is 11 Sep 2015.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here