Nuance Hiring Freshers As Intern | BE/BTech | 2019/20 Batch
Nuance hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Research & Development Intern in Pune. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch having Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Technology are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Nuance Communications
Position: Software Research & Development Intern
Salary: Best in Market
Job Location: Pune
Experience Required: Freshers
- Must be currently enrolled in a fulltime degree in Software Enginerring, Computer Enginerring, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Java / Object Oriented Programming (projects or previous internships)
- Knowledge of Scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows platforms
- Strong software or system troubleshooting capability
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be eligible to work full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute into the design, development, test, and evolution of the system
- Design, document, implement, unit test, and qualify product components
- Ensure products meet all relevant specifications and quality standards
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply