About the company:
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development Centre is based in Gurgaon.
Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry′s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana’s unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
Company: Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd
Company url: www.nirvanasolutions.com
Position: Software Engineer – Trainee
Job location: Gurgaon
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Event date: 19 June 2014
Last date: 16 June 2014
Salary Offered: Rs.325000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC/EE) / MCA
- Good academics and pH score
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals, who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and willing to work through any challenges need to apply. www.apuzz.com
- Analyze and propose alternate solutions for solving challenging technical assignments
- Write efficient code to automate the final solution
- Unit testing
- Communication with our onshore team
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned
- Zeal to learn new technologies and able to demonstrate the skills using previous projects is a definite plus.
- Strong in at least 1 programming language C/C++/JAVA/C#.
- Sound computer science fundamentals.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit for at least 18 months tenure need to apply www.apuzz.com
- You will get a one-time bonus of Rs 25,000 at the end of the 6 month probation period.
Apply Here: click here
For Any Queries Comment Below !