We are eLitmus – a household name in India in our domain. A company that has changed the lives of more than 500k techies, in over 21 countries, over the last 7 years. Our website (www.elitmus.com) serves more than 8 million pages every month.
Company: eLitmus Evaluation Pvt. Ltd
Company url: www.elitmus.com
Position: Software Developer
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 20 Jun 2014
Last date: 19 Jun 2014
Salary Offered: Rs.420000/-
Experience Required: Fresher
– BE/BTech, ME/MTech/MCA from 2014 batch.
– You will be asked to crack a hands-on coding assignment in one of the rounds, if that horrifies you, you may not apply!
– High pH score www.apuzz.com
Why eLitmus technology team?
1) Less than 10% of the leading IT companies offer core development to freshers. At eLitmus, you will be engaged in building Internet Applications from Day 1. There is no concept of ‘bench’ at eLitmus.
2) We moved to use Ruby on Rails (RoR) as a development language, while the world was/is still stuck on Java. Need we say we are vindicated given that BaseCamp, Scribd, & Groupon are too on RoR today.
Our selection process is extremely rigorous, but traits which can get you at eLitmus Technology Team
1) You take to coding as fish to water
2) You are someone who has willingness to learn new technologies and has explored beyond course content and preferably contributed to Open Source
3) You are extremely high on logic and love mathematics, puzzles and brain teasers!
Bangalore: 20th June
Delhi: 28th June
Note: Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit for atleast a period of 12 months tenure need only apply.
Apply Link: Click here
For Any Queries Comment Below !