About Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) :
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) is a government-owned lignite mining and power generating company in India. NLC operates the largest open-pit lignite mines in India, presently mining 24 MT of lignite and has an installed capacity of 2,740 MW of electricity.
Position: Industrial Trainee (Finance)
No. of Vacancies: 40 Posts
Stipend : Rs. 10000
Qualification: Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI).
Age as on 01/08/2012 : 28 yrs
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
1. Candidates should have registered their names in ICAI or ICWAI
2. Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
3. Reservation and other concessions for SC / ST / OBC / Physically Disabled candidates are as per GOI guidelines.
4. Completion Of training does not entitle the candidates any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC.
5. Candidates are informed that mere attending the selection shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the corporation.
6. Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation on sharing basis at nominal rent.
Selection will be based on performance in the Personal interview.
“Neyveli House”, 135 Periyar E.V.R. High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai-10
Original certificates including community certificate, a set of Photostat copy of all the certificates and Bio-Data in the prescribed format (Model form available at www.nlcindia.com).
Official Notification Advt. No. 10/2014 : Click Here
Note: Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may Walk-in for an Interview at 10.00 Hrs. on 15-10-2014