Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Bangalore, India is going to conduct walkin drive on 14th & 15th September 2014 to recruit candidates in ITI certification in Electronic Mechanic & Electro Plater, Turner, Welder, Machinist, R&AC, DMM, Fitter & PASAA for 1 year short term Apprenticeship. This Selection procedure consists of only written test. All Eligible & interested candidates are requested to attend the walkin Recruitment to be conducted by BEL.
Job Location: Bangalore
Stipend: Rs. 2800/-
Duration: 1 Year
Walk-In Date: 14th & 15th October 2014
Timing: 10 AM
Turner, Welder, Machinist, R&AC, DMM, Fitter & PASAA – 14th October 2014
Electronic Mechanic & Electro Plater – 15th October 2014
CENTRE FOR LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT,
BANGALORE – 560013
1.Candidates who have passed ITI on or after 01.01.2012 in the above trades are only eligible
2. Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 15.10.2014. Upper age limit is relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST/PHP and 3 years for OBC candidates
3. The ITI trade Certificate should be issued by “National Council for Vocational Training” (NCVT), Ministry of Labour, Government of India
Selection of STAs will be through written test only.
a. SSLC Marks Card (as proof of age)
b. ITI original marks cards issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT)
c. For freshers (those who have passed ITI during October 2014) can produce their
downloaded Marks sheet attested by college Principal.
d. SC / ST / PHP/ OBC Certificates (if applicable).
· The candidates who fulfill the above terms & conditions can appear for selection.
· The duration of the Apprentice Training is for ONE YEAR only
· Monthly Stipend payable is Rs. 2800/-
· Canteen, Transport will be provided at subsidized rates
· OPD Medical facilities will be provided at our Hospital
· Accommodation will be provided for outstation candidates as per company norms
· No TA/DA will be paid for the candidates to attend selection test.
More Information: Click Here