About New India Assurance (NIA) Assistant Recruitment 2014:
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications for eligible Indian Citizens for Recruitment of 1536 Assistants in Class III cadre from open market. Candidates from across India can apply for the same.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1536 Posts
Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 15,000/-
Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 30 years (as on 30.06.2014)
Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential. Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write
SC/ ST / PWD / FEMALE : Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges Only)
All Other candidates : Rs. 500/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Online Examination Pattern & Syllabus:
- Test of Reasoning Objective – 50 marks
- Test of English Language Objective – 50 marks
- Test of General Awareness Objective – 50 marks
- Test of Quantitative aptitude – 50 marks
- Computer Knowledge – 50 marks
- All candidates will have to appear for the online examination, thereafter; candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together.
How To Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 18.10.2014 to 10.11.2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link: Click Here
For More Details: Click Here