About National Instruments:
National Instruments (www.ni.com), a technology pioneer and industry leader in virtual instrumentation for more than 33 years, delivers LabVIEW graphical development software and open, modular instrumentation hardware for design, simulation, control, test, and manufacturing. Engineers and scientists in hundreds of industries use flexible, high-performance NI products to create reliable user-defined systems throughout the product design cycle to reduce time to market and lower development costs.
Stipend : Rs.15000-20000 / Month
Rs 15000/month if you take this internship as part time – 3 days a week.
For full time interns (5 days a week) Rs 20000 /month.
Role: Application Development
No. of Internships available: 5
Batch: 2015 passing out
Last Date To Apply: 05 December 2014
Duration: 5 Weeks
- Final year student pursuing BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, ME, MCA in circuit branches (CS, IS, ECE, and Telecom) in a reputed college with about 75% aggregate.
- Must be at least available for 5 months
About the Internship:
LabVIEW (short for Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench) is a system-design platform and development environment for a visual programming language from National Instruments. The graphical language is named “G”.
- Interns will be working on adding features and improvements to the language and the editor.
- The interns would be working on areas pertaining to vision algorithms, application development and automated testing based on their strength.
- During the internship period the interns would be assigned mentors who will be guiding them on the project on a daily basis.
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Do not apply if you do not fulfill the criteria: