Mutual Mobile Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2019 & 2020 Batch
Mutual Mobile has invited online applications for the post of Full Stack DeveloperIn Bangalore. Candidates from 2019 & 2020 Batch in BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company: Mutual Mobile Inc
Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary Offered: ₹ 5-8 LPA
Experience Required: 0-1 year
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Unisys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Sandvik||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Pursuing final year or a recent graduate of UG/PG in computer science or a related technical field.
- Should be proficient in at least one programming language and have an understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Passion for learning new technologies and building things.
– Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Building website pages and deploying page content
- Assisting with the implementation, deployment and maintenance efforts
- Working with cross-functional team members to develop page layouts/designs and static and/or responsive solutions for website content
- Knowledge of front-end or back-end technologies such as AngularJS/React JS or NodeJS is a bonus
- Web Design experience not necessary, but will be helpful in the role
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click here To Apply
Important Note: Freshers (especially 2018, 2019 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for the better job opportunity.