HP Hiring Freshers As Java Developer | BE/BTech/MTech | Bangalore
HP hiring freshers for the recruitment of Java Developer in Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch having BE/Btech/ ME/MTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Java Developer
Salary: Best in the industry
Experience Required: 0-2 years
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply