About the Company:
At Motorola’s Bangalore Software R&D Engineering Center, they use our talent and passion to help the company to build worldclass products and experiences for our consumers on a foundation of Android, the world’s best mobile operating system. Working at Motorola’s Bangalore Software R&D Engineering Center is an opportunity to be at the cutting edge of mobile software ecosystem.
Company Name: Motorola Mobility India Pvt Ltd.
Company URL: www.motorola.in
Position: Associate Software Engineer 
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 25 Jun 2018
Last date to apply: 22 Jun 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 11,00,000.00
Experience required: Fresher
- 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS/IS/EC)
- Excellent academics (atleast 75% or 7.5 CGPA)
- Product company experience/ offer
- Good pH score
- Strong programming experience in Java/C++ is required
- Experience with software architecture and design patterns including object oriented design methodologies is desired
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm
As an Android Developer, you will develop applications primarily in Java and using the Android/Android Wear SDK. You would design and develop Android applications for smartphones and wearables for Motorola experiences encompassing these devices. You would also have the opportunity to build scalable, robust and extensible cloud services and applications that support the Motorola experiences on devices and wearables
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
Important Note : Freshers (especially 2017, 2018 batch) should write eLitmus, amcat, cocubes and other evaluation tests for better job opportunity.