MOIL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainee / Management Trainee | Govt Job
MOIL Ltd, Formerly Manganese Ore (India) Ltd.(MOIL) has released the job notification for the post of Graduate Trainee and Management Trainee with various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA/ Diploma/ CA/ ICWA/ CMA are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on Online Test and Interview. For more details, eligibility criteria and application process, read below.
Company Name: MOIL
Position: Graduate Trainee/ Management Trainee
Job Location: Nagpur
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amazon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Comviva||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last Date: 9 March 2020
- For Graduate Trainee:
Graduate in B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- For Management Trainee:
Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent with an MBA in Finance/ Materials Management (or) minimum 2 years PG Diploma in Finance/ Materials Management from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Upper Age limit(as on 09.03.2020): 30 years
Disciplines & Category wise vacancies:
- Mining – 10 posts (UR-5,EWS-1,SC-1,ST-1,OBC-2)
- Personnel – 6 posts (UR-3,EWS-1,ST-1,OBC-1)
- Finance – 6 posts (UR-3,EWS-1,OBC-2)
- Marketing – 2 posts (UR-2)
- Material – 2 posts (UR-1,OBC-1)
- Chemical Process – 2 posts (UR-1,OBC-1)
- Metallurgy Process – 2 posts (UR-1,OBC-1)
- Mineral Process – 2 posts (UR-1,SC-1)
- Contract Management – 4 posts (UR-3,OBC-1)
Selection will be based on Online Test and Interview followed by personal interview.
- UR/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ SC/ EWS/ PwD candidates.
Mode of Payment: Application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online on or before 9 March 2020.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Official Detailed Notification: Click Here To Read