About The Company :
We provide the broadest, deepest portfolio of financial services software on the market. Our solutions cover retail and corporate banking, lending, treasury, capital markets, investment management and enterprise risk. With more than 2,000 customers across 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world’s leading global financial institutions :
- Including 47 of the world’s 50 largest banks
- 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
- 12 of the top 20 asset managers
- More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Company Name : Misys Solutions
Company Website : http://www.misys.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Developer
Event Drive Location : Kolkata
Date of Drive : 12 , 13 , 14 Feb 2016
Experience Required : 0 -2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 Batch
- Degree : BTech / Mtech / MCA
- Specialization : CS , IT , EC , EE
- Percentage Criteria : Candidate must have 70% throughout their academics right from 10th to their highest qualification .
- Candidates should have good technical and communication skills.
- Certification in Java & Testing would be preferable .
Skills Required :
- Excellent analytical skills
- Brilliant written, verbal and telephonic communication skills
Job Description :
- 0-2 years of overall software development experience, preferably in a product development company
- Demonstrated expertise in building, shipping and supporting innovative, scalable enterprise-class applications
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE, SOA/Web services, EAI patterns, long running business processes, UML and OOAD.
- Experienced in using Websphere, WebLogic, JBOSS or TomCat application servers
Must be knowledgeable in at least one of the relational DBs (Oracle, DB2 or MS-SQL)
How To Apply :
Apply ASAP before the job link expires.
Step 1 : Click Here To Register ( if not registered on naukri )
Step 2 : Click Here To Apply