MindTree Off Campus Recruitment Drive
MindTree off campus recruitment drive has been scheduled for 2019 batch freshers who are recently graduated in BE/BTech (CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C) . This off campus drive is plan to be scheduled in Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad.
Mindtree is a USD 580+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
All offered campus talent will be on-boarded in Mindtree’s Bhubaneswar office to undergo a 3 month immersive technical learning program. On-boarding dates for FY_2019-20 will be announced separately to offered Talent.
Company Name: Mindtree Ltd
Company website: www.mindtree.com
Position: Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Bhubaneswar, Chennai
Salary: ₹ 3,25,000
Experience required: Fresher
Eligibility Criteria For Software Engineer:
- (Only for 2019 Batch)
- B.E. / B. Tech / (CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I, IT, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science, Telecommunication Engineering), MCA
- 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation.
|AMCAT Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern 2019|
|Apply Jobs Through AMCAT|
|AMCAT Exam Coupon Discount Codes 2019|
Job Role Details
• Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
• Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
• Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
• Incident management and client handling skills.
• Support on call, ready to work in any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
• Basic application support knowledge
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
• Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
• Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
• Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
• Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours, if required.
Interview Process / Selection Process:
- Programming Test
- Technical and HR Interview
How To Apply:
Invites for the face to face interview will be made basis the information you provide.
Registration Link (AMCAT): Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here
Use Code – AF02 & Get flat Rs. 50 off on AMCAT Exam