Micro Focus Hiring Freshers | Software Engineer | 0-2 Years Exp | Bangalore
Micro Focus hiring freshers as software engineer in Bangalore. Candidates with upto 2 years of experience can apply for this role. Candidates with background in computer science or relevant from 2017, 2018 and 2019 batch can apply for this role. The current job description consists role of software engineer who Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users.
Company Name: Micro Focus
Company Website: www.microfocus.com
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here