Medtronic Recruitment 2019 | Assoc IT Developer | BE/BTech | Bangalore
Medtronic has invited online applications for the post of Assoc IT Developer In Bangalore. Candidates from 2018/2019 Batch in BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Medtronic
Position : Assoc IT Developer
Job ID: 19000K22
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required
- Responsible for evaluating and designing, developing or modifying programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyze existing programs and/or formulate logic for new systems.
- Develop system design documentation (including GUI design, if required), perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Create ad hoc or bolt-on programs for integrations or functional business teams as needed.
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Train users in system enhancements and modifications.
- Provide patch and software upgrades to existing systems as required.
- Correct program errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation for program support.
- Analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Works closely with functional users to enhance and maintain programs.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for using the below link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply