Flextronics Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer | 2018/19 Batch | BE/BTech
Flextronics has invited online applications for the post of Assoc IT Developer In Bangalore. Candidates from 2018/2019 Batch in BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Flextronics India
Position : Associate Engineer – IT
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Market
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|L&T||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Ericsson||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE Computer Science/MCA with atleast 60% aggregate preferably with 0-1 years of exp along or any technical certification.
- Be familiar with an at least one imperative (Java, SQL, QA Processes etc.)
- Basic SQL query language skills.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do
- Develop web applications based on the low level design requirements
- Write stored procedures and efficient database queries to meet the application requirements
- Co-ordinate with the QA team and ensure bug free delivery on time
- Support and stabilize web applications after production deployments
- Prepare unit test case and relevant documentation to support project tasks
Here is some of what you’ll need (required)
- Familiarity with commonly used programming tools like Eclipse/ Intellij, Database tools like PL-SQL Developer.
- Familiarity with Web servers like Apache Tomcat/ Jetty and Application Servers like WebLogc.
- Have good problem solving skills, logical thinking, ability to solve difficult algorithms and eagerness to learn.
- Understand basic control structures and elements of programs like loops, variables, functions, and potentially objects and classes.
- Interest in front-end and back-end development.
How To Apply :
Try to apply with referral for better chances of getting the call for interview.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply