Media.net Walkin Recruitment 2020 | BE/BTech/MCA | 20 Feb 2020 | Mumbai
Media.net hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Test Engineer in Mumbai. Candidates from 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch for B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Media.net
Position: Software Test Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
Date of Drive: 20 February 2020
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience: 0-2 years
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field.
- Experience in manual testing design and execution.
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based applications.
- Good Knowledge of UI testing, Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies. Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in a programming language is a big plus
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools would be a plus (i.e. – Selenium or similar).
- Understand the behavior of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can walk in directly to the given venue at given time.
Date: 20th February , 11 AM onwards
Venue: Directiplex, Old Nagardas Rd, Mogra Pada, Natwar Nagar, Andheri East,Mumbai Maharshtra 400069
Source: Click Here