AthenaHealth Hiring BE/BTech Freshers 2020 | Bangalore
AthenaHealth Hiring Fresh Engineering Graduates with 0-2 years of experience for the position AMTS (Associate Member of Technical Staff) in Bangalore. For more details, eligibility criteria, apply link, read below.
Company Name: AthenaHealth Technology Private Limited
Company Website: www.athenahealth.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : AMTS (Associate Member of Technical Staff)
Salary: Best in Market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience: 0-2 years
- Computer Science (CS) or relevant technical degree program is a plus, though we will consider non-traditional, non-CS degreed applicants.
- 0-2 years software engineering experience
- SQL, RDBMSs relational databases; Big Data, NOSQL.
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux, and various other systems technologies
- Exposure to object-oriented programming, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks, microservices.
- Any CI/CD exposures are a plus.
- Agile environment work experience/exposure preferred
- We’re looking for developers who want to work on challenging technology problems to create products that medical professionals and patients use every day. We work with a mix of technologies, but don’t hire developers based on particular coding language.
- We’re more interested in folks with raw talent and a burning desire to succeed. The most important requirement for applying is a passion to learn and to make a difference developing enabling technologies.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply