Media.net Hiring Freshers As Software Test Engineer | BE/BTech | Mumbai
Media.net is a leading global advertising company with one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, native, display, mobile, local, products and video. Media.net manages high-quality ad supply on over 500,000 websites and its platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
Company Name: Media.net (Directi)
Position: Software Test Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: 5-10 LPA
Experience Required : 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- A bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent field.
- 0-3 years of experience in manual testing design and execution
- Understand the behaviour of complex web-based applications and apply that knowledge towards testing
- Contribute towards the overall test strategy and test plan of the product
- Create and execute test scenarios; select the best methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for testing
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues
- Clearly report issues found during testing
- Create test deliverables required by company and project testing standards
- Work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts
- Contribute during design reviews and recommend product improvements
- Ability to operate independently with moderate to minimal supervision
- Hands on testing experience of large scale web-based and mobile applications.
- Good Knowledge of Functional Testing, System Testing & Regression Testing.
- Experience in designing and executing manual test plans and test scripts for complex systems.
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and hands on experience with quality assurance processes and methodologies.
- Experience with at least one testing tool for test case management and defect management.
- Experience with browser Debugging and Profiling tools.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to write and execute SQL queries. Knowledge of automated testing tools would be a plus (i.e. – Selenium or similar).
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Also Apply: Latest Freshers Jobs In India