Maxim Integrated Freshers Recruitment For Engineer | BE/BTech/MTech/MSC
Maxim Integrated hiring freshers for the post of Engineer 1, yield in GandhiNagar, Gujarat. Candidates from 2018, 2019 & 2020 batch Graduate in BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), MSc (Physics or Electronics) from a reputed institute with minimum of 70% aggregate score for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Maxim Integrated
Company Website : www.maximintegrated.com
Job Location : Engineer 1, yield
Position : Intern
Salary : Best in the market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last date to apply : As soon as possible
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), MSc (Physics or Electronics) from a reputed institute with minimum of 70% aggregate score.
- Work experience in any industrial domain for around 0-1 years.
- Work experience in allied domains like LED, Solar and CMOS research/projects will be given preference.
- Excellent knowledge of basic science concepts in physics, chemistry and electronics
- Good knowledge of CMOS device physics (desirable) and basic electronics
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office tools (word, excel and power point)
- Knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication process (desirable)
- Should possess good inter-personal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Review and compile classification of defects identified during semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Define and maintain relevant defect matrixes for product performance, reliability and yield.
- Analyse semiconductor wafer data for patterns and signatures.
- Design and maintain SPC charts for excursion detection and control.
- Look out for possible excursions during wafer processing.
- Real Time analysis of Inline fab data on defects, tool status, commonality and RCA.
How To Apply :
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply