About Karur Vysya Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 Across India :
Karur Vysya Bank , a leading Private Sector Bank is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Clerks across India.
Bank Name : Karur Vysya bank Limited
Bank Website : www.kvb.co.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Clerks
Salary : As per IBA Norms (Basic pay of Rs.13075/- + Dearness Allowance + House Rent allowance per month and the present Cost to the company will be Rs.3.50 lakhs (per annum) approx. depending up on the place of posting)
Eligibility Criteria (as on 1 Jan 2017) :
Educational Qualification :
- Any Degree (Graduation) from a college affiliated to a recognized University with First Class (with 60% of marks and above in aggregate).
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their graduation -UG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May /June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Degree obtained through Correspondence and Open Universities are not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 19 years (for all categories)
- Maximum 26 years for under graduates and 28 years for post graduates (A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 for PG and 02.01.1991 for UG and not later than 01.01.1998)
Selection Process :
- Written Test – 200 Marks
Application Fee :
- All Candidates ( No Reservation ) : Rs 500/-
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here