Jio off campus recruitment drive hiring freshers for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Hyderabad office. Candidates from the 2019, 2020, 2021 batch from BE/BTech (CS/IT) and MCA are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Company: Jio Platforms Limited (Jio) a majority-owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, has built a world-class all-IP data strong future-proof network with the latest 4G LTE technology (through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited).
Jio Off Campus Drive 2021
|Company Name||Reliance Jio|
|Job Role||Deputy Manager – IT|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 5.25 LPA|
|Batch||2029, 2020, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
|Category||Off Campus Job|
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology)/ MCA
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020,2021 No Backlogs Accepted
- Real-time exposure to live projects – you would get to engage with key stakeholders to gather business requirements and assist in proposing ideas /solutions
- Design and develop enterprise-wide platform applications – following the Agile Methodology and deliver against stiff deadlines to get apps rolling
- You could also be implementing next-generation solutions rolling out world-class platform solutions
- Support key projects and solution deliveries across various business verticals w.r.t project scope, time, cost, and quality prerequisites – learn the organizations way of winning through immaculate project management
- Be part of a team that develops IT architectures and designs that drive desirable integration in line with the IT strategy
- You could also be a Forensics expert and help the organization to get ready against security threats
Technologies & Platforms:
Open Source technologies, Full-stack development using tools like Angular, React, Node JS, Flutter, MySql, MongoDB, Kubernetes, WS02, Adobe XD, Golang, Selenium, Microsoft Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, NGINX, KAFKA, ELK, etc.
- On Joining (1st Year) – CTC = Rs. 5.25 LPA
- Retention Bonus – Rs. 50,000 (on completion of one year)
- 2nd Year – CTC = Rs. 6.30 LPA
How To Apply For Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive:
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below-mentioned link before it expires.
More Info & Apply Link: Click Here To Apply