Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics IUCAA , www.iucaa.ernet.in is inviting applications for the post of Scientific Trainee for ASTROSAT Project , for Fresh candidates with first class M.Sc. degree in Physics or Scientific Computing or B.E. / B.Tech degree in Electronics or Computer Science.Last date to apply for the position is 20 August 2015.
Official Website : www.iucaa.ernet.in
Post : Scientific Trainee [ASTROSAT]
Stipend : Rs 15,000/- per month
Job Description :
No. of Post : Four.
Age limit : 25 years. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC & PH as per Govt. of India norms).
Duration : One year.
Stipend : Rs. 15,000/- per month.
Educational Qualification: Fresh candidates with first class M.Sc. degree in Physics or Scientific Computing or B.E. / B.Tech degree in Electronics or Computer Science.
Nature of Training : Training in Space Astronomy data processing and software development.
How to Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here
Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line at above link.
Those who cannot apply online, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format, in a sealed cover super-scribing the post applied for on the envelope to the Senior Administrative Officer, IUCAA, Post Bag No. 4, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007 Interested persons should send their applications in the following format:
1. Name of the Post.
2. Full Name
3. Address for correspondence.
4. Permanent address
6. Date of Birth
7. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Attach Certificate issued by the Competent Authority)
8. Educational Qualifications:
|Name of Institution/Board||Year of Passing||Exam/Degree||Main Subject||Marks % in aggregate & Division|
9. Any other relevant information.
- Candidates working in Govt./Semi. Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Applications which are incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
- The age, qualification and experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the Centre.
- Selected candidates may be required to work beyond regular office hours when required.
Applications must reach on or before August 20, 2015.
Detailed Advertisement : Click Here