ISRO Recruitment 2016-17 “Scientist / Engineer / Assistant / Technician / Draughtsman” SAC-DECU : 02/2016 for 245 Vacancies Across India :
ISRO is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the 245 posts of “Scientist / Engineer / Assistant / Technician / Draughtsman” for SAC-DECU 02 /2016 across India.
Official Website : www.isro.gov.in || sac.gov.in
Advertisement No : SAC-DECU : 02 / 2016
Job Location : Across India
Position : Scientist / Engineer / Assistant / Technician / Draughtsman
No of Vacancies : 245
- Post No 1 to 17 : PB-3 15600-39100 + 5400
- Post No 18 & 19 : PB-2 9300-34800 + 4800
- Post No 20 to 30 : PB-2 9300-34800 + 4600
- Post No 31 to 44 : PB-1 5200-20200 + 2000
- Click Here To Know About 7th Pay Commission
Eligibility Criteria :
- Scientist / Engineer – SC : 88 Posts : BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MBA
- Social Research Officer ‘C’ : 1 Post : Ph.D
- Junior Producer : 1 Post : Ph.D
- Senior Research Assistant : 1 Post : Masters Degree
- Programme Assistant : 2 Post : Masters Degree
- Technical Assistant : 33 Posts : Diploma
- Scientific Assistant : 11 Posts : B.Sc
- Library Assistant ‘A’ : 1 Post : Graduate + Master’s Degree in Library Science
- Technician ‘B’ : 103 Posts : ITI
- Draughtsman ‘B’ : 7 Posts : ITI
Age limit as on 29/08/2016 : 18-35 years. (40 Years for SC/ST category and 38 Years for OBC category candidates only if post is reserved for the category). Ex-servicemen and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules.
Selection Process :
- Written Test (not for Scientist / Engineer-SC)
- Skill Test (not for Scientist / Engineer – SC)
- Personal Interview
Read full details in the official advertisement.
How To Apply :
Application starts from 8 Aug 2016 and ends on 29 Aug 2016.
Important Note : After registration take two print outs of the application summary. One print out is to be brought along with passport size photograph and documents supporting the data furnished in application at the time of Written Test/Skill Test/ Personal Interview. Please note that site will not be open for printing after 20:00 hours of 29/08/2016
Scanned copy of marksheet(s) (in pdf/jpeg format) of qualifying exam (as mentioned below) is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31.08.2016, from the Email Id declared in the online application. Mention your 14- digit Registration No. in the subject part of the Email.
Read Full Details : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here