iQuanti Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2019 Batch | BE/BTech
iQuanti hiring freshers for the recruitment of Analyst in Gurgaon. Candidates from 2019 Batch in B. E. / B Tech(with 65% aggregate) are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: iQuanti
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 5,25,000 | (4,50,000 + Variable + Gratuity)
Apply before: Wednesday, 27 Nov, 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Event Date: Friday, 29th Nov, 2019
- B. E. / B Tech(with 65% aggregate) – 2019 Batch
- Good pH Score
- Good academics
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns – – get hands on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.
- Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients.Gain understanding of marketing/acquisition related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts
- Build expertise in SEO and in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based onneed
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools – Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
– Constantly read latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinkingby developing hypothesis and validating hypothesis using simple research techniques
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – should excel with minimalsupervision
- Willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills and interest in digital marketing
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Note: Only Candidates with valid eLitmus score are eligible to apply for this position