Ion Exchange Hiring Freshers (Microbilogy/Chemistry) As Trainee/Scientist In Hyderabad
Ion Exchange (India) ltd. Is one of India’s premier companies in water and environment management with more than 54 years of experience in serving myriad industries as diverse as power,refinery,food & beverage,automotive,pulp & paper,Textile ,pharmaceutical and electronics.We currently employ a highly skilled team of 1400 professionals complemented by cutting edge technology.
Company Name: Ion Exchange
Company Website: www.ionindia.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Trainee/Scientist R&D
Salary: 2-2.5 LPA
Experience Required: Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Should have Scored Minimum 65% in M.Sc. Microbiology / Diploma in industrial fermentation & Alcohol Technology. Should have basic knowledge
- Should have minimum 0 -1 year lab experience / fresher.
- Having exposure in Microbiological works / Industrial fermentation & Alcohol technology is more preferable.
- Should have Goods Analytical skills.
- Having good Communication skills and good knowledge in computer usage.
- Should have more interest for continuous learning in their professional areas
For MSC Chemistry:
- Should have Scored Minimum 65% in B.Sc. / M.Sc. Chemistry . Should have basic knowledge in organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry
- Should have minimum 01 year lab experience / fresher.
- Having exposure in Polymer Chemistry is more preferable.
- Should have exposure in Raw Materials and Finished Goods Analysis
- To Assist the Lab Head and other seniors in doing all the R&D works.
- To daily maintain all the lab record books in proper manner.
- To carry on all the experiments and analysis works as per the seniors guidance.
- To coordinate with other departments for R&D works.
- To carry on data generation works as per the HOD advise.
- To assist in all other miscellaneous R&D works.
How To Apply :
Apply Link (Microbiology): Click Here
Apply Link (Chemistry): Click Here