Amazon Walk-In Recruitment For Freshers As Tech Ops Associate | BE/BTech | 1-7 October 2019 | Bangalore
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Tech Ops Associate
Salary : 4 LPA
Walk-In Interview Date: 1,3,4,5,7 October 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Walk-In Time: 10 AM onwards
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Engineering (BE/BTech) from good school.
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about web(html,xml)
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of VBA script
Tech Ops Associate:-
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in xml, Regex, Linux commands and Sql queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to the below mentioned venue from 1st – 7th October 2019 (Except on 2nd Oct and 6th Oct).
Walk-In Venue (1-7 October 2019):
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd,
Ground Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Orion Building BLR12, Marathalli Outer Ring Road, Mahadevapura,
More Details : Click Here