About The Company :
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Company Name : Intel India
Website : http://www.intel.com/
Position : Software Engineer
Job location : Bangalore
Experience required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Engineering Graduate with Electronics or Computer Science with good academic scores
Skills Required :
- Good in C programming skills
- Good analytical skills & aptitude
Job description :
- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here